I am so excited about LINC Ministries and 2013 and here are several reasons why.
1) New Horizons this year. In March of this year I will be in Brazil building relationships with pastors and leaders. I am so excited to see what God will do as we serve pastors and leaders this year and in the years to come.
2) Familiar places this year. In June I will be back in Nigeria and we will be focused on our training the trainer process. If this continues to develop the way it has been we will serve 15,000+ pastors over the next 6-7 years.
3) More training – In July and August, we will be traveling to India and this year, in addition to serving pastors, we will also be leading a women’s conference for 400-500 women and training Worship Leaders too.
4) A little old and new. In Oct/Nov we will be back in Africa. Our decision is, do we respond to another invitation from another country or do we keep building the work we have going in Nigeria.
5) New opportunities. In December, just after Christmas I am working to be in Central or South America. Our contacts are growing and I am planning on taking a group of students to serve alongside some pastors and leaders.
I will also be training in several places in the US and continuing the interim pastor work in Woodland CA. Thank you for your prayers and check back for updates.